Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thoughts

I get this urge sometimes--the urge to write.

Now I do, in fact, own a journal. The only thing is it is always upstairs in my bedroom when random thoughts pop in my head. I think to myself.....I should write about this, let the thoughts complete themselves, figure out what it is behind it all. But I don't mostly because I am lazy and won't walk up the stairs just to write a few words down.

Then I think--I could blog! Oh yes blogging is wonderful. I have two blogs already. One on MySpace and the other right here. The problem with them is--everybody knows about them.
Sometimes I don't want to share my thoughts with everyone so here I am starting another blog.

Of course I write this entry as if people are reading and I guess some people may come across it in there google searches but these people I probably won't know and so this is for you. And that makes me happy.

No comments: